Name of the service
REWIRE VLE platform
Description of the service
The REWIRE project has selected to utilize a customized on-line platform for the training owner by the REWIRE project partner ReadLab. The REWIRE project has selected to utilize a customized on-line platform for the training owned by the REWIRE project partner ReadLab.
The REWIRE VLE offers four (4) VOOCs (Vocational Open Online Courses) based on the REWIRE Curricula and Training Framework developed in Task 4.2 – R.4.2.2.
ReadLab is the data controller for this service.
If you have further questions regarding the use of your personal data by ReadLab or if you would like to receive additional information regarding ReadLab’s Data Protection Policy you may contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why we process this information
This on-line platform is processing your personal information to:
- Create an account in order to gain access to this Platform. The information is mandatory and without it no account can be created (needed to perform the service).
- Applying for one or more of the available Courses. The information is mandatory and without this information the applicant cannot enroll in any Course.
- Communicate with you. This includes answering your course and platform questions, notifying you about the performance and platforms maintenance and updates.
- Comply with the requirement of the Grant Agreement (621701-EPP-1-2020-1-LT-EPPKA2-SSA-B)
- Operate and improve the REWIRE VLE Platform.
- Communicate with you. This includes answering your questions related to the Certification Scheme, notifying you about the performance and results of the Theoretical and Practical Examination.
- Develop and maintain the security and performance of the REWIRE VLE Platform. This includes tracking REWIRE VLE Platform outages and creating software solutions, detecting violations of the Terms of Service, and monitoring uses, misuses, and potential misuses of the REWIRE VLE Platform.
- Track REWIRE VLE Platform usage against goals and mission. This includes performing analytics to evaluate access to, performance of the Courses and services and to report aggregate usage information (not Personal Information) to Partners and the European Commission.
- Exercise, enforce, and comply with legal rights and obligations. This includes responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; and investigating, preventing, or taking action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of REWIRE VLE Platform, or others, and as otherwise required by applicable law.
- No Automated individual decision-making, including profiling takes place regarding your personal information and your experience within this Platform.
Personal data processed
Specific information is needed in order to register with this service. The minimum information required is:
When you participate in courses through this platform, information regarding your participation and performance are retained. Such information is:
- Number and name of enrolled Courses
- Time of enrolment to the courses
- Time spent on the courses
- Completion time of the courses
- Performance on QUIZ’s
- Answers to QUIZ’s
- Questions and feedback received through email
Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed
The REWIRE project Consortium partners, the European Commission, the host of the platform for facilitating the above-mentioned purposes.
We will retain your personal data for three years after your last participation in a training course or certification. After this period your data will be irrevocably deleted.
Specifically, for the REWIRE project certification schemes, we shall retain your information for the duration of the project (up to 31.10.2024) and for a period of five (5) years after the last installment as mandated by the relevant grant agreement. After this period your data will be irrevocably deleted.
Data subject rights
You have the following rights to your data:
- Right of access by the data subject
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
How to exercise your rights
You can modify your information, access your data and delete all your information and profile through the platform.
Deletion will not apply to historical activity logs or archives.
Records of past interaction and transactions cannot always be deleted.
In such case you can request a deletion account to email@example.com The REWIRE VLE platform will permanently deactivate your account, remove the active profile, retire your username and remove you from the email lists.
If you need to have access to all the information, we process for you or to request restriction of processing, data portability or further information regarding your Personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of Personal Data
ReadLab has organizational, physical, administrative and technical measures in place to protect the personal data we collect and process. We monitor the measures to ensure information is secure and operating in a manner to reasonably protect the collected and processed information. The information security systems and measures are upgraded from time to time to limit risks of unauthorised disclosure.
In the event of a data breach, ReadLab will issue breach notifications as may be required under law.
Complaint to the relevant authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the Greek State Data Protection Inspectorate, which you can contact at the following link: | Hellenic Data Protection Authority (dpa.gr)
More contact information:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority
Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, Greece
Telephone: +30-210 6475600